Our Open Source experts can support and advise on the use of Open Source technologies, and help your company implement and migrate to these systems, providing 24/7/365 support.
We can provide a range of Open Source solutions for common business needs based on our expert knowledge of the Open Source technologies available, and our proven skills in integrating these into high performance and Ultra Secure solutions.
In addition to our Open Source platforms, we apply robust system administration and change management processes in order to support your business.
Through our consultative approach we are able to advise and recommend around the following areas;
- An approved software list
- Change management reviews all software to be added to the approve list
- A Security Council to review the security credentials of all software before it is approved
- All systems are documented and our support team trained on them
- We use system and configuration management tools to manage and audit deployments
- We use the ITIL v3 best practices within our support team
- We use a robust service desk management tool
- Our professional service team use PRINCE2 methodology to manage and control projects
Our Ultra Secure data centres protect your hardware and network connectivity, either as Ultra Secure Colocation or as part of our Ultra Secure Hosted service.
For organisations requiring a lower cost of ownership, improved security and increased performance in Open Source environments, we can provide the infrastructure platform up to the operating system, the application server or inclusive of the application with optional end user support.