This policy applies to The Bunker Ultra Secure Hosting Limited (”The Bunker”) and explains how The Bunker uses personal information collected through this website.
The Bunker is legally bound to tell you what information is being collected and what it will be used for. There are two types of information collection that occur on this website:
- Direct collection (i.e. Personal Information you provide): We store the personal information you enter on The Bunker web server and download copies of information from time to time. Most information of this type is collected through forms you fill in such as the “request more information form”. In all cases of direct collection The Bunker will state what the information will be used for. If any personal information is to be available for public access this will be explicitly stated at the time of information collection (for example the community forums)
- Automatic collection: We may use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies do not contain information by which The Bunker can identify you. They identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. The Bunker may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer and to provide users of that computer with focused advertising which The Bunker believes may be of interest, based on that information. To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.
The Bunker may use information it collects from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
The Bunker generally uses personal information to:
- personalise and customise your experiences on The Bunker website;
- communicate with you in accordance with your instructions;
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- help The Bunker manage and enhance its services.
The Bunker will not pass your personal information on to any third party without your explicit permission.
Our website may include links to other sites. The Bunker is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. The Bunker encourages you to read the privacy policies of those sites as they may differ from ours.
If you have enquiries, wish to provide feedback about this policy or would no longer like to receive information on promotions or services from The Bunker you may contact phone us on +44 (0)1304 814 800 or fax us on +44 (0)1304 814899.