The Bunker is here to help you use technology to address business needs.
We understand that our clients often require advice at the planning stage of a project and support and control during the project’s execution.
The aim of our Professional Services team is to analyse where your business is today, define where you want to be in the future and recommend how technology may be employed to help you get there with the minimum of risk.
Our team of senior consultants cover business needs analysis, data analytics, a broad range of Open Source systems and applications, Microsoft systems and core Network design and management. Our team may be engaged on a project basis in areas including, migration and consolidation projects, physical to virtual transformation projects DR planning and implementation or in an ongoing senior support capacity to supplement your own team and helping to achieve optimum tuning to deliver the very best out of your system infrastructure.
All projects are run through our PMO and all project managers are PRINCE2 trained and apply The Bunker Protocol™ at every stage of a project.
- Understanding your business objectives
- Agreement on key milestones and highlighting any budgetary constraints
- Examination of application requirements, to understand dependencies between applications and physical systems
- Discovery and auditing, to confirm detailed assets in scope
- Detailed migration planning, to identify assets that can be moved during the working day and those that require out-of-hours slots, plus regression plans
- Building of a new infrastructure
- Piloting the migration to ensure everything works as expected
- Migration and implementation, performing the full scope of the migration plan
- Operational handover.
- Reduced costs
- Improved availability, performance and security
- Enhanced business continuity
- Leveraging economies of scale.
Obtain PCI-DSS v3.0 with the minimum of fuss from the only provider in the UK delivering all 12 requirements.
- 2. Assessment and remediation We will Assess what you will need to do to comply with PCI DSS and provide a gap analysis. We will then prepare a detailed Remediation plan outlining how we will help you achieve your compliancy.
- 3. Design the processes We will design the service interfaces and processes e.g. change and incident management etc. to ensure you can Report and maintain your compliancy. You will also have a clear succinct set of processes which alleviate your administrative overhead.
- 4. Build and certify the infrastructure We will design and build the infrastructure so they meet the required standards. By working with the relevant QSAs we will provide the necessary evidence packs and team to expedite the sign off process.
- 5. Manage ongoing compliance We can manage your whole solution to the agreed service levels and we can manage the ongoing compliance for you by monitoring the system 24/7/365 and run the full suite of compliance checks.