The Bunker’s VCC-R Ultra Secure Disaster Recovery restores business critical applications and data rapidly in the event of a partial or full disaster. Powered by Veeam Cloud Connect and hosted on our Ultra Secure, ultra available dedicated managed infrastructure, it provides the ability to backup to and restore from our private Cloud, and replicate to Virtual Machines (VMs) in our private Cloud.
With the ability to accommodate any combination of virtual infrastructure, The Bunker’s Disaster Recovery Service eliminates the risk and the cost of managing an off-site Disaster Recovery (DR) environment. The addition of cutting edge features and automated testing provides a compelling opportunity to transform your Disaster Recovery into a business asset that meets your compliance requirements, delivers measurable ROI and provides you with peace of mind.
- Ultra Secure and ultra available dedicated managed infrastructure housed in ex-military nuclear bunkers
- Rapid failover and restore within minutes if required (depending on SLA)
- Multiple traffic, reduction technologies, including built -in WAN acceleration and replica seeding
- Controllable and scalable, granular restore flexing from partial to full DR capability, ensuring that should one aspect of your business go down, we can recover just that, without the need to migrate all services to an alternative location.
- Data sovereignty assured with The Bunker, your data and DR solution does not leave the UK
- Business Continuity, keep your business operational in the event of disaster inline with agreed RPO’s and RTO’s
- Technical expertise on hand 24/07/365 remotely, over the phone or on-site through our service desk
- Compliance – be sure to meet corporate regulatory and compliance standards. We are ISO 27001 accredited, IGSoC approved, and fully compliant with PCI DSS and ITILv3/4.