Ensuring your business is fully PCI DSS compliant is not a straightforward task, and the financial implications of failing to comply with PCI regulations can be significant. Thankfully, help is at hand with our free white paper: “7 Ways to Get Fined for PCI DSS Non-Compliance”. The white paper reveals the main reasons why companies get fined for non-compliance and provides information on avoiding these common pitfalls. The document also challenges numerous misconceptions about PCI DSS compliance, such as:
- All managed service providers (MSPs) and developers are automatically PCI compliant;
- The risks of non-compliance are minimal, and the cost of non-compliance is low;
- If the work is outsourced then the issue of PCI compliance is somebody else’s problem;
- Reducing IT budgets for environments that need to be PCI compliant will have no effect;
- Data security is a one-time, one-off event and does not need to be monitored;
- There is no need to be PCI compliant if you don’t store financial information; and
- PCI DSS compliance is too complex for most businesses to even consider.
Written by experts in PCI DSS compliance, “7 Ways to Get Fined for PCI DSS Non-Compliance” will provide you with all the information you need to ensure that your business avoids being fined for PCI DSS non-compliance.
Download ‘7 Ways to Get Fined for PCI DSS Non-Compliance’
Complete the form below to get instant access to this white paper.