Our white paper “The Developer’s Guide to Achieving PCI DSS Compliance” is designed to provide payment application software developers with the necessary information to help them attain and maintain full PCI DSS compliance. The white paper explains why PCI compliance is so important, who is responsible for it and what the financial implications are for failing to achieve it. In addition, the white paper also challenges numerous misconceptions about PCI DSS compliance, such as:
- The assumption that all managed service providers (MSPs) and developers are PCI compliant;
- The general belief that compliance risks and penalties are minimal;
- The belief that if the work is outsourced then it’s somebody else’s problem;
- The idea that reducing IT budgets for environments that need to be PCI compliant will have no effect;
- The general impression that data security is a one-time, one-off event;
- The assumption that you don’t have to be PCI compliant if you don’t store credit card information; and
- The belief that PCI DSS compliance is too complex to consider adhering to.
Written by industry experts, “The Developer’s Guide to Achieving PCI DSS Compliance” will provide you with all the information you need to ensure that you attain and maintain full PCI compliance.
Download ‘The Developer’s Guide to Achieving PCS DSS Compliance’
Complete the form below to get instant access to this white paper.