Our GDPR Compliance White Paper will highlight the importance of a data protection platform and how having a strong data platform can aid in ensuring that there is a smooth path to GDPR compliance for your company
Data Protection has become an increasingly important topic over recent years, with data that is stored by companies and organisations becoming particularly valuable for criminals. The sophistication, severity and volume of these threats is increasing rapidly, and therefore it is crucial that organisations look to analyse and reinforce their Data Protection capabilities.
The GDPR is changing the landscape of data protection regulations, and is part of a wider European Union initiative to ensure that privacy and the protection of data are integral to technological developments and the growth of organisational processes and structures.
Several topics are covered in this GDPR Compliance White Paper, and they include:
- Setting the Scene – Statistics covering the percentage of data breaches and attacks
- What is GDPR? – An overview of what the GDPR regulation is and the effect of Brexit
- How the GDPR will impact businesses – How businesses are responding to GDPR, and the fines relating to non-compliance
- How organisations should prepare – What businesses can do to become GDPR compliant
- What organisations require – What data organisations have and how data protection platforms can aid in safeguarding this
Download The Importance Of A Data Protection Platform For GDPR Compliance – Produced By Bloor
Fill in the short form below to gain instant access to our GDPR Compliance White Paper “The Importance of A Data Protection Platform for GDPR Compliance” Produced by Bloor and discover the steps your business should take to prepare for GDPR.